P.O. Box 1458
Norfolk, Virginia 23501
Proud Member Of:
Site Assessments, Groundwater Remediation and UST/AST Management
Contact Us Today!
- Phase I, II, and III Property Assessments
- Site Characterizations
- Corrective Action Plans
- Environmental Sampling
- Soil-Gas Surveys
- UST/AST Pumping, Closure or Removal
- Risk and Remediation Assessments
- Monitoring Well Installation and On-Going Monitoring
- Remediation System Operation and Maintenance
- State Corrective Action Plans Performed
- State Reimbursement Preparation/Management
PetroChem also offers a full range of services for Underground Storage Tanks
(UST's) and Aboveground Storage Tanks (AST's). We work with residential and
commercial tanks, providing cleaning and in-place closure of the tank with an inert
substance (sand or slurry), or removal/disposal and soil/groundwater remediation.
Our experienced staff will be able to identify potential and/or actual environmental concerns on your property and based on our findings, we are able to prepare a property assessment or if needed, provide a remediation plan that will suit any client's needs, as well as the regulations of the state and federal government.
Our services are cost-effective because we can offer in-house expertise, labor, and equipment to help implement the remediation plans. All of the findings and documentation can be provided to the owner/lending institution to help facilitate ease of property transfer.